Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Richmond Vargina

Heroes and Ghosts Tattoo
3035 W Cary St.
Richmond, VA
www.heroesandghosts.net

Is where I can be found these days. I also still do a lot of traveling and frequent Fuck You Just Panthers in Boston, MA monthly by appointment. My goal is to attempt to keep up with this blog for updated info but we'll see what happens. For any inquiries just email falcontattoos@hotmail.com or follow @prof_falcon on instagram. 

I will be tattooing at the Philly convention w/ Cameron Dalzell Feb 8-10th
check www.villainarts.com for more info

Big travel update coming asap!

And here's some tattoo photos... I will try and update often but you're more likely to see updated stuff on instagram. The way of the future. For now.
Pharaoh's Horses
Pharaoh's Unicorns
Women be shoppin'

This is a painting I did and gifted to Korie Wilson aka HardKorie
He is one of the best machine builders in the tattoo biz and an awesome person. He works at Jim's Tattoo in Seabrook, NH. Get tattooed by him. If you tattoo then buy machines from him. You will not be disappointed. @hardkorie instagram

***I have Who Killed Spikey Jacket LPs and Tshirts for sale***
Paypal Falcontattoos@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment