Monday, September 13, 2010

Fuckin Updates

I no longer work at the Boston tattoo company. Don't look for me there, because I won't be there. If you have an appointment booked with me please email me at falcontattoos@hotmail.com thanks. I am still at the Tattoo Project in Worcester, MA. Definitely go there looking for me and get tattooed! And now some flicks!



Note: Clearly the dude pig is dreamin of me.


These next few are from the Baltimore Tattoo Convention. Thanks to everyone who came out and got tattooed. Had an awesome time. Met alot of cool people and got to do some cool tattoos. I will definitely be doing it again next year.






Info for the Rock N Shock Horror Con in Worcester, MA coming soon. I'll be there tattooing with Seth Campbell and Jeremy Lee. Keep checking back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment